1. A recommendation from their bank manager led the owners of an engineering works to choose John M Shanahan & Co., to help with a business plan and budget when the company was expanding.
This relationship led to the practice becoming the company's accountants and business advisers on an on-going basis.
2. Barry and his wife Eimear started their own business from their garden shed working their way through a turbulent first 12 months wrote:
We appreciate so much that you were willing to speak to us on the phone whenever we had questions, and that you were understanding of our situation when we needed the support.
3. Larry a Contractor wrote to us after his encounter with Revenue was brought to a successful conclusion:
It was a very difficult and stressful time, and your advice and patience helped us through. Thank you very much.
4. We have been privileged to act for more than one generation of a family on many occasions, and we received a comment from the retired parents who passed their business over to a son:
I wanted to add my personal thanks to you and your firm for all you have done for the business over the last 10 years. We certainly went through some difficult times, but were greatly assisted by your firm, guidance and direction when we needed it most.
5. Valec from a Health Food shop said:
I have enjoyed working with you over the past three and as a non national, I wish to thank you for your support, guidance personal interest you have shown in my business.
6. Michael a local publican said:
Hearing so many good comments about your practice from the various clientelle here, is a clear sign of their respect and appreciation for the professional services that you provide.